Bamboo is a beautiful and environmentally responsible material that is currently quite popular in home decor. Bamboo is a very fast-growing plant, which means it is a more easily renewable product as compared to materials such as hardwood. Although bamboo is a relatively new home decorating material, it has quickly grown in popularity. As such, you’ll find a wide variety of home decorating products that utilize this natural material. If you’re looking for interesting and attractive ways to decorate your home with bamboo, here are three design ideas you can try:
Bamboo shades were a common item for home decorating even before bamboo became widely known for it’s eco-friendly appeal. Bamboo shades can add a natural and even slightly exotic look to a room. You’ll frequently find bamboo used to make roll-up shades or Roman shades. These shades will coordinate quite nicely with an overall natural decorating scheme, or when you’re focusing on tropical-inspired designs. The method used to construct bamboo shades generally leaves small gaps or holes in the finished design. As a result, these shades will allow a certain amount of filtered sunlight to enter a room, even when they are closed. This can add a very natural and attractive look to the room. However, you might also want to hang a roller blind behind the bamboo shade for those times when you want to block all the light.
See Details :Roman Shade with Valance in Burnt Bamboo Finish
Although the look of a natural hardwood floor can be quite beautiful, hardwood trees take a long time and quite a few natural resources to grow. By comparison, bamboo grows quickly and requires very few natural resources in order to grow to maturity. Bamboo can be used to create a flooring material that rivals the beauty of hardwood floors. Bamboo floors are beautiful, durable, eco-friendly and comfortable to walk on. In addition to flooring that retains the natural color of bamboo, you’ll also find it in a variety of other colors. If you love the look of hardwood floors, bamboo flooring can be a beautiful and more environmentally responsible option.
Bamboo Room Dividers
If you’ve never tried using room dividers as part of your overall home decor, you are really missing out on a lot of versatility and convenience. Room dividers can be used in a variety of different ways to expand the usefulness of your living space. They can be used to divide one larger room into two separate living areas. They can also be used to create more privacy, or to hide unattractive areas. They can also be used to create an attractive backdrop behind other decorating displays, such as a collection of plants or sculptures. You’ll find room dividers made from bamboo in a variety of sizes and styles, making it simple to choose one that will perfectly suit your decorating needs. You’ll find room dividers that are made entirely from bamboo, as well as those that combine a bamboo frame with rice paper or cloth panels. Either way, the end result will be beautiful as well as environmentally friendly.
- Dimension: 60″W x 66″L
- Finish: Burnt Bamboo
- Material: Bamboo and Wood
- 60″W Window Treatment Roman Shade with Valance in Burnt Bamboo Finish
- This strong, rustic, beautiful bamboo shade casts a natural elegance that opens up endless decor possibilities anywhere you place it.
- Created from bamboo slats mixed with premium matchstick, brought together with a deep brown weave cord.
- It allows the perfect amount of sunlight to filter into the room while providing the privacy you desire.
- Designed to gently fold into the classic Roman shade design, this shade brings nature’s beauty into your home.
- The 6″ built-in valance completes the elegance of this lush shade.
- Light filtering provides privacy and energy-efficient insulation qualities.
- Each shade measures 1/2″ less in width to allow for inside mount installation.